Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Inspiration for Deep Tweets

A lot of people have asked me where I get my inspiration for my deep tweets, so I decided to write a little blog post about my DEEP TWEETS.

So first of all, my first deep tweet came on August 9th 2012. I know I tweeted motivational things before but that was the first time I actually hashtagged #deeptweet

I love things that make me think or motivate me to make a change in my life. So I thought it would be cool to share some of the things that cross my mind and come to my heart. I never expected to get the response I have.

As far as inspiration goes, I'd say my biggest inspiration is Christ. Most of my deep tweets come from what he has placed in my heart. I tweet alot of bible verses and I really enjoy sharing those because I feel it is the easiest way to get his word out. I love sharing verses from what i am reading in the bible that day. The bible tells us the way to live our lives and I think it is important to share the truth rather than just an opinion on something. I feel many times people just make up an opinion on how God says we should live our lives rather than just getting it straight from the word.

I read A LOT of inspirational athelete books especially Christian Athletes and a lot of my deep tweets are just ellaborations on things they say. I love to inspire people and make a difference in their lives. Maybe i'll end up writing a book of my own one day.

The feedback I have gotten from my deep tweets are both negative and positive:

The Negative: I have a lot of people who unfollow me because they don't like my deep tweets. I also have a lot people who make fun of them. I honestly don't really care what you think about my tweets. I am just trying to inspire and share what's in my heart. I also get mocked alot for it too. But being a Christian, you need to be prepared for this. Jesus was mocked for sharing God's word too. He was first hated so if I'm hated well.. John 15:18-20 explains what I'm trying to get across here.


The Positive: On the other hand, I also gain a lot of followers because of the inspiration I've provided others. I get a lot of tweets that say, Keep Your tweets coming, or you've inspired me to do this, or I started digging into the word after reading your tweets. That's all I could ever ask for. I'm just spreading HIS word and my goal for you is to seek Christ too. Trust me it changes your entire life. I love when I inspire people and cause them to seek Christ. It's truly a great feeling and I feel like I've done my job as a Christian.

So there you have it, I get my inspiration from CHRIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment